Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Annual Stock Take

Well I know I just said yesterday that I was going to put off my annual 'taking stock' post until I got everything back from Lucy but I've changed my mind and am going to do it anyway today!

2015/2014 stock taking post

My listings in my Etsy shop are WAY down on the previous two years: this time last year I had 105 listings and 165 the year before that; I don't think I've been making less, just that I've had a lot of sales of wrist warmers in the last month or so and am struggling to make up some stock again.

It's a good complaint really as things have been selling so well but I do want to get some stuff made up before the winter markets - my first market is just under three weeks away.

Once I get my 'old' stock back from Lucy's shop that will bump up my stock levels a bit but I do need to crack on with making new items for sale ....

I've only got a total of 67 items listed - that doesn't count the two hats and four pairs of wrist warmers that I have in reserve for Jaye's next order (towards the end of this month) 
  • 10 listings in my wrist warmers and cuffs section
  •  7 listings in my bath and beauty section
  • 11 listings in my hats and headbands section
  •  1 listing in my bags section
  • 13 listings in my sea glass/sea shells section
  •  2 listings in my treasure jars section
  • 21 listings in my greetings cards section.

As of today I have 966 Etsy sales and a feedback rating of 521 - I think I still just have two four star reviews in total. 

No comments:

Post a Comment