Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Nearly Christmas

 I've been busy decorating the conservatory, ready for Christmas :) I love this time of year - taking down the boxes of decorations and lights and then putting them up on the tree. So many of our decorations have lovely memories attached to them and while I decorate the tree and room I remember the 'story' behind each one - whether it was a gift from a friend or family member, or if it is one that we bought ourselves, where we were when we bought it.


We got a lovely big tree this year! It's slightly wonky and definitely has a 'good' side but that's part of the charm of a natural tree I think...it's never going to be perfect.



I've got some new decorations this year - we bought this wreath when we were over in England - and I added the bow at the top and the felted snowman (I bought him in Marks and Spencers last week)


..the little mouse and polar bear are from M&S also..if they have any left on sale after Christmas I will buy a few more as they are so cute and would be nice on the tree...



No comments:

Post a Comment