Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Keeping Warm


I've finally listed this pair of items in my Etsy shop - I've had them made for some time now but sometimes am slow to get around to taking photos and then listing the items in my shop.



The wool is 'Studio Donegal' aran tweed in pure wool - lovely lovely warm wool that isn't scratchy against the skin.


I must take some photos of the hat and cowl that I made for myself - I'm very happy with how both of them turned out. I needed to use both skeins of the thick/thin purple wool for my cowl and it's so snuggly and warm.

My old camera had broken (I think it had got sand inside the lens casing) so I've been borrowing an old camera from my Dad recently. My brand new replacement arrived in the post just now; I've gone back to a 'compact' style camera rather than a 'bridge' one - I think I prefer the handy size and shape of a camera like this. I always found the bridge one kind of bulky.

The battery is still charging on the new one so I'll be testing it out later!


Oh and I got a tshirt in the post today! I found this great big plastic thing on the beach recently and someone on facebook was able to id it for me -- it turns out that it is used in seismic research!

I got in touch with the company who makes them and they offered to send me a tshirt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment