Saturday, May 13, 2017

Yet more wool...

 This is the replacement wool which PurpleLindaCrafts sent me - I love this shade, it reminds me so much of love birds and parrots (though the shade is called 'reggae')  - I haven't started to use it yet -- but these will all be made into crocodile stitch wrist warmers for Jaye.



I hadn't added any listings to my Etsy shop in a while but I had been busy crocheting away - so all of these are available online...I just had a text from Lucy to say that her shop will be opening at the end of this month so I need to sort out some stock for that too...



 The hat below is made from one of the yarns I bought in New York! It has a slight glittery thread running through the grey/black sections (it's hard to make out from the photographs) and is a 'thick and thin' yarn. I can't make my mind up about adding a flower to this or not...


I've made some more wrist warmers/cuffs for my Etsy shop too...



No comments:

Post a Comment