Saturday, December 31, 2016

Last Post of 2016


 Yes, I've been making more wrist warmers for my Etsy shop! I'm working my way through my stock of King Cole riot and galaxy and trying to build up some stock levels back in my Etsy shop...

I'm up to 60 listings in my Etsy shop now, but it's mostly sea glass and my greeting cards - I need to keep working away to add more crochet bits and pieces.

I've actually ordered some more wool..I know, I know..I'm always saying that I'm cutting back on my purchasing but it was a really good deal and I couldn't resist - so I've ordered four colours of King Cole's Galaxy dk and hopefully it will be here next week.

I'm thinking ahead to next year though and am determined to try and just buy wool when I need it for a custom order or when it is a really good deal or being discontinued...this is what I'm going to TRY to stick to at least...


No comments:

Post a Comment