Saturday, March 5, 2016

March already!

I'm not sure how it happened but we're already in to March! I've got so much to catch up on in here - we're just back from the holiday of a lifetime -- we finally went to Iceland!

Prepare for many blog posts about it but I'm still sorting through my photos (835 on my camera and a few on my tablet too) and trying to put things in order.
Just before we went away I ordered these from Deramores in the UK - I really only needed two balls of the green/purple 'Country Tweed' but they've discontinued the whole line so I thought I'd better do a stock up while I still can.

Luckily my Mum was able to take delivery of the order and now we're back home I can hopefully get started on the pair of wrist warmers for my customer some time this week.

These will all be wristwarmers! It'll take me a while to work through all this (as well as everything else I have in stock) but I really wanted to stock up on the 'Country Tweed' while I still can.

No comments:

Post a Comment