Sunday, November 29, 2015

800 Etsy sales!

Woo-hoo! I had been hoping that I'd reach 800 sales in my Etsy shop by the end of the year but I managed to do it before the end of November. I'm creeping slowly but surely towards 1,000 sales - hopefully I'll reach that goal before the end of next year, but who knows?!

I'm up to 815 sales now, but things should start to quieten down a bit after the next couple of weeks. I always remind myself that these things happen when they're going to happen; there's no point in stressing about if/when they happen!

This storage cupboard is what I treated myself to, to mark the 'big 800th' -- isn't it lovely? We bought it in Ikea when we were over in England earlier this month.

I was able to get rid of four of my ugly, large plastic yarn boxes and the whole room looks much better - I love that I can see my yarns through the glass :) I still have two boxes full of yarn and a box full of my finished items but I now have been able to use one of the redundant boxes to keep all my 'packaging' stuff, my yarn books, hooks etc. Everything is so much more neat and tidy: it's great.

These wrist warmers have been my success story for this season - I just love the colour so much; it's King Cole's Country Tweed in shade 'Cotswold' - I'd bought just one ball originally last year when we were visiting Shirley for the day over in England but I fell in love with the colour and have been using it ever since -- to the point where I bought six 100g balls of it from Springwools the last time I ordered from them.

I had intended to make a scarf or a couple of cowls with it but instead I've been using it all up for wrist warmers - both the crocodile stitch ones and these scallop-topped ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment