Wednesday, March 11, 2015


Avocado Stone Faces ~~ please click on the link to take you to this amazing Etsy shop! This is my present to myself to celebrate my 700th Etsy sale :) The artist is also a member of the EtsyIrelandTeam and I first noticed her listings on the ''post your new listings here'' thread in the team forums.

A while ago I fell in love with her acorn pendants and as she didn't have any in stock recently I sent her a custom request - she was super quick to reply and actually was making acorn pendants when I sent her my message :)

I can't recommend this seller highly enough - sometimes when I've ordered stuff, the communication was lacking or slow but Jan is super on the ball speedy! And look at how beautifully packaged my pendant was, and with a really lovely hand-written note too - it was like getting a present in the post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment