Saturday, February 21, 2015

Ugh, it's step forwards, step backwards again - yesterday was my third shockwave treatment and it hurt so much again. Sigh...the previous week's treatment felt like a big step forwards but then yesterday she used the more direct head, which points the sound waves where they are needed rather than kind of dispersing them generally into the area.

It's progress really - I know it is good that she was able to progress with using the different head on my elbow but I wasn't expecting it to hurt so much - it was like the first week all over again (but worse!)

I'm making the decision to be positive about it all though -- this WILL be worth it all in the long term, I know it will, this grumpiness and pain is just a blip in the big picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment