So at the moment I have
- 38 listings in my wristwarmers and cuffs section
- 22 listings in my bath and beauty section
- 46 listings in my hats and headbands section
- 2 listings in my bags section
- 2 listings in my little beach pebbles section
- 15 listings in my beachcombing treasures section
- 2 listings in my supplies section
- 33 listings in my greetings cards section
- and 5 listings in my sale section
At the moment I'm still working on wrist warmers as I've sold quite a few pairs lately (in markets and in my shop) -- I'm trying to get some 'stock' for the Christmas markets locally.
Last year, in the Waterville market I almost sold out of the crocodile stitch wrist warmers so I'm hoping that it might be the same this year -- hopefully the more I have to choose from, the more that might sell for me!
So this is what I've been making since my last blog update -- like I said, I've been busy!
all these ones are now listed in my Etsy shop. Hopefully later today I will have another pair of wrist warmers finished so that then I can start on a custom order for the lovely Mary Ruth :)