Saturday, October 25, 2014

Working Hard...

Whew! My Etsy shop selkiecrochet is now up to 165 listings! I've a feeling that this is the fullest it's ever been - really I need to keep a record of stuff like this, but to be honest, I've never been that organised.

So at the moment I have

  • 38 listings in my wristwarmers and cuffs section 
  • 22 listings in my bath and beauty section
  • 46 listings in my hats and headbands section
  • 2 listings in my bags section
  • 2 listings in my little beach pebbles section
  • 15 listings in my beachcombing treasures section
  • 2 listings in my supplies section
  • 33 listings in my greetings cards section
  • and 5 listings in my sale section 
 To date I've had 632 sales in my Etsy shop and my feedback rating is 363 (all five star apart from two four star reviews)

At the moment I'm still working on wrist warmers as I've sold quite a few pairs lately (in markets and in my shop) -- I'm trying to get some 'stock' for the Christmas markets locally. 

Last year, in the Waterville market I almost sold out of the crocodile stitch wrist warmers so I'm hoping that it might be the same this year -- hopefully the more I have to choose from, the more that might sell for me!

So this is what I've been making since my last blog update -- like I said, I've been busy!










all these ones are now listed in my Etsy shop. Hopefully later today I will have another pair of wrist warmers finished so that then I can start on a custom order for the lovely Mary Ruth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment