Monday, July 8, 2013

I did it!

Woo-hoo I made my 'goal' of having 400 Etsy sales before the third anniversary of my first ever sale - yay!

I'm even up to #404 now so things are moving along towards my next goal...ha ha.

I'm about to do my first craft fairs of the 'season' - with Portmagee market next Wednesday, if I can get myself organised, and then on Sunday afternoon there's a craft fair as part of the Valentia Scallop Festival and I'm delighted to be taking part there too - this will be my third year selling there!

I'm a bit apprehensive about whether it's a good idea to go to the markets as my stock is pretty limited to just hats and wrist warmers, and I'm not sure if many people will be buying them in the middle of a heatwave! But it's worth a try, and my own fault for not having got around to making more of the cotton beach bags - I'm in the middle of one of them at the moment but it won't be ready for Wednesday! I should try and be more organised really...

Here are some summery photos from the last while - I've been going to crochet at the beach as much as I can lately, it really helps me relax, especially at this time of year when things are starting to get bonkers on the ferry.



And here are my new slouchy hats!

I've sold one already, which I'm thrilled about, and I'm really hoping they will sell well at the markets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment